Powered by Blogger.
RSS
No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change. - Barbara de Angelis

The Big Mouth [RE-RATED]

Venue: The Big Mouth.


   I had posted about this restaurant about a month ago and this time I revisited the restaurant to see whether they have any changes there. The first thing that I realize was that they had changed their menu to a more attractive and presentable one. 







   While I was there, I tried a few of their food and beverages too and I found out that their chef's specialties are delicious.


Aromatic Grilled Chicken Skewer


  • If you are a tomato puree and grilled chicken, this is the dish for you. It is a great side dish.

Fish burger


  • The fish burger taste good. The fish fillet has more meat than flour~ Nice.




Cheesy Wedges












  • The cheesy wedges tasted okay and the cheese sauce that they put on the wedges taste special and not like normal cheese cream. The desserts were good too. I had always wanted to try their desserts since the first time I went there and finally I had the chance to do so. I couldn't remember what's the name of the desserts but they are nice. My friend told me their Apple Streussals is nice too. Too bad I do not have a photo of it here.

Char Grilled spicy Portugal Chicken



Monkey Mocha


  • Char grilled spicy portugal chicken and monkey mocha are by far the best food and beverage I had there. It's highly recommended by me.


Overall: 8/10

Review: If they keep up the quality of the food and environment, I definitely feel that this restaurant can be one of a good place to dine in and I will definitely return for more of their chef specialties.


Location: The Big Mouth restaurant is situated behind Sinar College. After you drive past Amigo restaurant, you will see it not long after that.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 Commentzz:

Anonymous said...

I will be dining with around 20++ of my staff today 13/08 for the Ramadhan Berbuka Puasa. Definately hoping that the cuisine will be as mentionened. Will keep everyone posted on my comments.

Post a Comment